Dear Educational/Training Professionals,
We hope this email finds you well. The International Association for Quality Assurance in Pre-Tertiary and Higher Education (QAHE) is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the prestigious QAHE Honorary Fellowship. This esteemed fellowship recognizes individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the field of education and training, and we believe your organization would be an excellent candidate for this honor.
We are proud to have esteemed honorary fellows such as
- Mr. Andrei CHICIUC, President of the National Agency for Quality Assurance in Education & Research, Moldova (ANACEC),
- Dr. Festus C. Daniel, National President of the National Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria,
- George S. Mentz, JD MBA CILS, CEO of the Global Academy of Finance and Management,
- Dr. Yu Chen, Director of the Education Development Strategy Society of the Ministry of Education of China, and
- Dr. Baktybek Ismailov, Director of the Agency for Accreditation of Educational Programs and Organizations, among others.
As an ISO 17011:2017 certified independent and non-governmental accrediting agency, QAHE enjoys national and international recognition from esteemed organizations such as
- National Agency for Quality Assurance in Education and Research, (ANACEC) the Republic of Moldova,
- Directorate for Research, Planning, and Funding Accreditation, North Macedonia,
- Technology and Human Association (TEKINDER), Turkey,
- Council on International Higher Education Supervision (CONIES) Austria,
- Public Foundation Independent Accreditation Agency "BILIM-STANDARD",
- Agency for the Accreditation of Educational Programs and Organizations (AAEPO) of Kyrgyz Republic,
- Independent Accreditation Agency “Elbaasy”, Kyrgyz Republic,
- Higher Education Council of Syria,
- Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (EdNet) of Kyrgyz Republic,
- National Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria
- Russian Register, Russian Federation
At QAHE, we have already accredited over 100 institutions at an affordable fee, and we are committed to driving the global standard of higher education. By partnering with over 30 strategic allies worldwide, we offer a unique opportunity not only to enhance your institution's credibility and reputation but also to gain access to a global network of like-minded institutions. We firmly believe that such partnerships are essential to driving the quality and innovation of higher education, and we would be thrilled to have your organization as a partner in this mission.
In line with our commitment to recognizing and celebrating excellence, we are currently inviting nominations for the award of Honorary Fellowships, Honorary Doctorates, and Distinguished Professorships. The QAHE Honorary Awards represent the highest accolades bestowed by QAHE upon individuals with long distinguished service to higher education and specific professional areas.
The Honorary Fellowship is a lifelong honor conferred upon academic/education/training leaders and scholars who have made remarkable contributions to the development of the profession. Honorary Fellows are expected to align with our mission and support the work of QAHE. Nominations for Honorary Fellowships can be submitted by any Fellow of QAHE, as well as by Board members, committees, senior academics, and other distinguished individuals.
To be considered for an Honorary Fellowship, Honorary Doctorate, or Distinguished Professorship, we kindly request you to submit a nomination on behalf of your esteemed organization. Alternatively, you may also consider a direct application or self-nomination.
To apply or nominate a candidate, please submit the nominee's current CV along with a 1-page letter highlighting their significant contributions to higher education. The nomination process is simple, and any questions regarding this award can be directed to email@example.com.
Please note that there is an administrative handling fee associated with each award, which helps support the operation, certification, awarding, and accreditation services of QAHE. The fees are as follows:
- Distinguished Professorship: US$800 (Hardcopy) or US$500 (Digital Award)
- Honorary Fellowship: US$1,000 (Hardcopy) or US$800 (Digital Award)
- Honorary Doctorate: US$1,200 (Hardcopy only)
We would like to mention that we offer a special discount to candidates from developing countries. For further details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receiving the Honorary Fellowship, Honorary Doctorate, or Distinguished Professorship, the recipients will be granted lifetime membership to QAHE. Additionally, they will have the opportunity to submit a personal profile to be published on the QAHE website (optional). Furthermore, the names, photos, and profiles of the Honorary Fellows, Doctorates, and Professors will be listed on the QAHE website under the Society for Higher Education Professionals section.
We encourage institutions to recognize and honor their professors during their own graduation ceremonies. Awardees can proudly display the SHEP Certified Logo and Titles (HonFQAHE/Hon Dr./DProfQAHE) on their websites, brochures, CVs, and business cards.
Please take advantage of this opportunity to celebrate and honor the exceptional achievements of education and training professionals within your organization and showcase their expertise on a global platform.