Inviting Application for Certified Educational Manager Award, Certified Training Professional and Distinguished Professorship
Mar 15, 2023
We are glad to announce that International Association for Quality Assurance in Pre-Tertiary and Higher Education (QAHE) and American Management School (AMS) are now jointly inviting application for Certified Training Professional (CTP), Certified Educational Manager Award (CEM) and Distinguished Professorship Award (D. Prof. QAHE). The Certified Educational Manager designation is the hallmark of professionalism in educational supervision and management. The education manager is a person who looks into the planning, organization, and management of the educational approach and strategies for preschool, primary school, secondary school, or colleges. This award recognizes and honors individuals who have made significant contributions to the field of educational management. You may nominate your outstanding teaching staff or self-nominate yourself.
An individual seeking to become a Certified Educational Manager must demonstrate compliance with one of the following criteria:
- Has a minimum of five years of experience in the field of educational management and supervision
- Has a Master (Preferably Doctorate) Degree in Management or Education
Certified Training Professional (CTP)
- US$500/Digital Award by EMAIL OR US$700/Hardcopy Award by MAIL
awarded by International Association for Quality Assurance in Pre-tertiary and Higher Education (QAHE) is considered to be the most prestigious level of training and development credential, which is designed for senior and experienced training and development executives, who want to go beyond the education, and other business / training project development certifications. The CPT certification allows experienced training managers and executives to acquire new skills and advanced techniques in managing and controlling today’s complex training issues. Direct Conversion Route is available for candidates who have completed certain training or courses which are equivalent to the above courses.
- 6-month online access with digital Certificate (PDF) – US$500
- 6-month online access with Hardcopy Certificate – US$700
- Direct Conversion with digital Certificate (PDF) – US$300
- Direct Conversion with Hardcopy Certificate – US$500
The title of Distinguished Professorship
is AUBSS and QAHE’s highest academic honor. It recognizes a teaching professional whose accomplishments in research or teaching activities have had a significant impact on his or her discipline nationally or internationally. Awardees will receive the Honorary Professorship Awards by email and be announced on our official website at https://www.aubss.university
and QAHE website. Nominations will be accepted from students, faculty and alumni. Self-nominations are also accepted. We look forward to your participation in this community of Distinguished Professors.
Fee for Distinguished Professorship: US$800 (Hardcopy) or US$500 (Digital Award)
*10% discount for eligible candidates reside in developing countries
If you are interested, please send us your up-to-date resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for preliminary review.
- You will receive the Award (either Digital Award or Hard Copy Award)
- Use of AMS/QAHE CEM/CTP and D. Prof title properly
- Be listed at both QAHE and AMS websites/Facebook Pages as one of the Awardees with photo and brief introduction
- Be a part of this global network of outstanding professionals.